From Rap Dictionary
- An uzi style firearm, specifically the Ingram MAC-10 and MAC-11 series of sub-machine guns, popular for their high rate of fire and low cost.
- The Mack, an early 70's Blaxploitation film shot in Oakland, California.
- A ladies man. I love the ladies and they love me right back, now who's the Mack -- Ice-T ("Who's The Mack" ).
- To get your mack on: to have sex. You know, I was all getting my macks on with her
- To put your mack down: to dance, like getting your groove on. Cali is where they put they mack down, give me love! -- 2Pac featuring Dr. Dre (California Love)